for with us
We believe in creating a culture where free-thinking, high-achieving, honest, inclusive, and amiable people can strive to be the best versions of themselves. To help our employees be both happy and successful, we provide a flexible work environment with benefits ranging from half days on Fridays, birthdays off, wellbeing days, extra annual leave and the opportunity to be coached by a Great British Olympic Athlete. By doing our best, we create a space for our team to do theirs.
- be honest
- be selfless
- be success driven
- be curious
- be brave
effort and results over hours and facetime
Our work from anywhere at any time policy is built upon implicit trust. We trust you to always do what’s best for the company and for yourself. That means we don’t enforce contracted hours but instead you are expected to work 36 hours a week, however you choose to do so. If writing a mailshot masterpiece at midnight is more your thing, then go for it. Similarly, our work from anywhere policy means you can choose to work at our offices, in the comfort of your own home or any other UK location.
With semipro rugby athletes, parents and creatives working for us, we understand first-hand how important it is to be able to balance your career with your ambitions and be successful at both. We’re proud to have team members living and working for tdm from all over the UK, including Swansea, Cambridge, London and Kent.
We believe in rewarding our team members and recognising their successes. We also believe in creating a work environment that enables you to feel supported and want to do your best. See just some of our many benefits below:
- Work from anywhere in the UK
- Work at any time
- Work half-days on Fridays
- Have your birthdays off
- Earn monthly bonuses
- Get free eye tests
- Get mobile phone monthly usage reimbursements
- Get free monthly meals (and a drink or two) at our team catch-ups
- Meet regularly with a GB Olympic Athlete for career and wellbeing guidance
- Gain 4 wellbeing days every quarter for those days when you need some time out
- Gain an extra days annual leave allowance each year up to 28 days, starting at 25 basic annual leave
- If that wasn’t enough, we are always adding more benefits determined by what our team value or need to succeed!
Visit our careers page to see our latest roles.