An Architectural Technician works closely with external consultants including Architects, Engineers and other building professionals providing their expert architectural design services and solutions on construction projects.
They are specialists in the science of architecture, construction and building design. They are strong problem solvers, often negotiating and developing an architectural project plan and managing the process from conception through to completion. This can include architectural sign management, contract management and post-construction works.
Some example responsibilities for this role include:
- Meet with Clients to agree project brief
- Overcome practical performance & functional issues
- Evaluate and advise on environmental, legal and regulatory issues
- Contribute to planning applications and other procedures
- Design & Drafting CAD documentation