architectural technologist jobs

A Chartered Architectural Technologist (MCIAT) has particular specialisms in the technical performance of buildings. An Architectural Technologist has proven their expertise through the qualifying body for Architectural Technologists known as The Chartered Institute of Architectural Technologists (CIAT).

Architectural Technician and Architectural Technologists both deal primarily with the design and construction of buildings. They look at the concepts and implement the technical schematics behind the structures of the final project such as electrical specs although the extent of input is significantly more for Technologists. Architectural Technologists will often become Technical Coordinators/Managers, Design Coordinators/Managers and Project Managers in a client side role with house builders, developers and contractors however depending on their career path may decide to stay within architectural practice.

View our latest jobs below.

Call 01227 949 130 or send your CV and our experienced team will get in touch as soon as possible.

Alternatively, why not sign up for our job alerts or read our blog for the latest industry news and developments from TDM Recruitment.