A block manager in essence is there to manage a portfolio of large blocks or estates in particular areas, these might be diverse or in a particular location.
In general, there a number of responsibilities for a block manager to carryout:
- Provide a high quality service
- Setting service charge budgets and control
- Visiting sites to carryout inspections
- Contractor Management including arrangement and monitoring of work
- Administration of insurance claims
- Arranging risk assessments and monitoring healthy and safety compliance
- Consulting with owners as necessary
We have a number of our latest jobs listed below which you can apply for online.