A block manager in essence is there to manage a portfolio of large blocks or estates in particular areas, these might be diverse or in a particular location.
In general, there are a number of responsibilities for a block manager to carry out:
- Provide a high-quality service
- Setting service charge budgets and control
- Visiting sites to carry out inspections
- Contractor Management including arrangement and monitoring of work
- Administration of insurance claims
- Arranging risk assessments and monitoring health and safety compliance
- Consulting with owners as necessary
We have a number of our latest jobs listed below which you can apply for online.