Construction project managers have overall responsibility for ensuring that a project (or part of) is completed on time and to budget. On some projects there could be multiple levels of construction manager.
Example responsibilities of construction project managers include:
- Supervising and overseeing the direction of the project
- Coordinating and supervising construction workers
- Avoiding problems or resolving problems that appear
- Helping negotiate contracts and securing permits and licences
- Communication with architectures, engineers, surveyors and planners
- Updating client with progress
TDM are always on the lookout for various levels of construction project managers to help fulfil our clients developement requirements to help ensure their projects complete on time and budget.
Our clients include major developers, construction firms and various major house builders.