TDM are regularly tasked with finding Customer Care Executives/Coordinators for our client across London, South East and UK.
A Customer Care Executive is primarily responsible for providing customers with a point of contact during normal operating hours to any queries or reporting a defect in their new property.
In addition, they are responsible for a number of other key responsibilities including:
- Recording all contact and defects with the customer in any format
- Following up on any customer feedback in cooperation with customer care managers
- Liaising and recording all relevant contact to contractors, sub-contractors, surveyors and any other party involved.
- Ensuring all technicians and engineers are booked and scheduled for the customer care managers and contractors
- Produce regular reports from all sources as required to be used by Customer Care Managers and Directors
- Carry out regular day to day office administration
We have a number of new roles below.