TDM have been involved in helping meet client requirements with the right customer care managers for a significant period of time.
Customer Care Managers are responsible primarily for managing the customer care department usually within specific geographic areas.
In addition, they are also responsible for a number of items including:
- Attending appointments at pre-arranged times
- Ensuring all defects are reported and dealt with in a cost-effective, timely and professional manner
- Communicating with the owners, as well as agreeing on a plan of priority on repairs
- Identify and report common defects and report to senior customer care management
- Ensuring compliance with the NHBC guidelines and technical standards
- Ensure compliance with company vision, values, policies and procedures