TDM’s expansion has seen a growing demand for estate manager roles from clients.
In general, there a number of responsibilities for Estate Managers:
- Management of a portfolio of residential, commercial and where relevant, land
- Organisation of repairs and maintenance both minor, major repairs and service contracts
- Management of buildings and renovation, where necessary
- Deal with contractors for various elements of the estate
- Carrying out site visits and inspections as necessary to oversee works
- Risk assessment and montioring of health and safety compliance
We have a number of our latest jobs listed below which you can apply for online.