New Homes Area Sales Advisor – 5* housebuilder
£24,000 basic, plus a guaranteed £750 monthly bonus
Cambridgeshire and Lincolnshire
Are you a dynamic sales superstar ready for a new challenge? Are you looking for a roving field-based role with a guaranteed monthly commission of at least £750?
This is an incredible opportunity to join a 5* housebuilder as their area sales advisor. The company is a great fit for an individual who’s ambitious, money-motivated and looking for variety in their sales role. If this sounds like you then this opportunity isn’t to be missed!
To be suitable for this role, you will already be an experienced Sales Negotiator who has a background and demonstrable history in this role for a housebuilder.
You will be part of the Sales and Marketing team reporting directly to the Sales and Marketing Manager. Due to the nature of this role, you will be expected to work weekends, with Tuesday and Wednesday as your days off (some flexibility with this is required to cover holidays). You will be earning a competitive salary of £24,000 basic. This role also has the fantastic benefit of having a guaranteed monthly commission of at least £750 and paid mileage!
Applicants without the relevant experience working for a housebuilder as a new homes sales negotiator will be discounted.
- Meeting and greeting customers on site
- Taking customer’s details and qualifying their requirements
- Dealing with incoming sales enquiries
- Taking customers on viewings
- Advising customers on the sales journey and progressing sales
- Ensuring the sales suite is presentable
- Manage sales database and ensure it is up to date.
- Competitive salary
- Competitive commission structure (with uncapped commission)
- Paid mileage
- Guaranteed £750 monthly commission
- You will have at least 1 years’ experience as a sales consultant for a housebuilder, housing association, developer or new homes estate agency
- Motivated and results driven
- A well-presented individual
- Committed to delivering first class customer journey
- Impeccable customer service skills
- Highly organised
- Available to work weekends
- Valid UK driving licence
Please note that due to the number of successful applications, only successful individuals will be contacted.