I am currently looking for an experienced Roving New Homes Sales Negotiator to work for a leading, 5* house builder based across sites in Kent. This role is permanent and is interviewing immediately. You will travel across sites providing cover where needed and will earn a guaranteed monthly commission meaning a package of up to £40,000! This is a friendly team of negotiators who will make you feel welcome on sites from Maidstone up to Dartford and over the bridge to Grays, Essex.
This role will pay a basic of up to £40,000 inclusive of commission.
You will need to have 1 years’ experience working as a New Homes Sales Negotiator for a house builder or developer for this role.
Duties will include:
- Meeting and greeting customers on site and taking them on viewings
- Taking customers details and qualifying their requirements
- Dealing with incoming sales enquiries
- Manage sales database and ensure it is up to date.
- Advising customers on the sales journey and progressing sales
- Ensuring the sales suite is presentable
- Have new homes experience with a housebuilder or developer
- Have access to your own transport
- Be confident using Computer systems including Microsoft Office
- Be very customer service focused and sales orientated
- Be immaculately presented
- Be available to work flexible shifts including weekends.
Kent – This role will pay a basic of £40,000 inclusive of commission.
Please apply with an up to date CV
*Only successful candidates will be contacted due to volume of applications.