area sales negotiator
New Homes Area Sales Negotiator
£24,000 plus guaranteed commission
Bedfordshire, Cambridgeshire and Suffolk
Please note: applications without new homes sales experience will be discounted
Are you eager to take on a new sales role for a 5* developer? Our client is a leading UK housebuilder looking for an experienced Area Sales Negotiator to work on their well selling sites across Bedfordshire, Cambridgeshire and Suffolk.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join one of the UK’s leading housebuilders as their newly appointed Area Sales Negotiator within a growing region.
Dynamic and evolving, this company is a great fit if you’re looking to work in a supportive but ambitious environment with clear career progression and proactive employee engagement.
On the lookout for an established new homes Sales Negotiator within the housebuilding industry, this is a rare position to join popular new homes developments from launch to completion.
On offer is a basic salary of up to £24,000 with a guaranteed commission of £33,000 and door to door mileage. You will be flexible to work on weekends.
Using your previous experience as a Sales Negotiator, you will manage the customer from enquiry through to exchange and completion, delivering a 5* customer journey at all times. You will report into the Sales Manager.
For this role duties will include:
- Meeting and greeting customers on site
- Taking customers details and qualifying their requirements
- Dealing with incoming sales enquiries
- Taking customers on viewings
- Advising customers on the sales journey and progressing sales
- Ensuring the sales suite is presentable
- Manage sales database and ensure it is up to date.
- 25 days annual leave
- Door to door mileage paid
- Bonus scheme
- Guaranteed commission
- 3 + years New homes sales experience in housebuilding or new homes experience for an estate agency
- Have access to your own transport and a valid UK driving license
- Be confident using Computer systems including Microsoft Office
- Be very customer service focused and sales orientated
- Be immaculately presented
- Be available to work flexible shifts including weekends.
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.