Sales Negotiator – guaranteed monthly commission!
Up to £24,000 basic, with a guaranteed £750 monthly commission
Across Suffolk, Cambridgeshire and Essex
A great opportunity has come up to join a leading developer as a Sales Negotiator and provide high-quality products. This company would be perfect for someone who’s looking for a supportive environment, with a high level of job security and a reliable income across Suffolk, Cambridgeshire and Essex.
You will be part of the Sales and Marketing team reporting directly to the Senior Sales Manager. You will be expected to work weekends due to the nature of the role, with Tuesday and Wednesday as your days off. You will be earning a competitive salary of up to £24,000 plus £750 monthly commission. This will be based on your sales, IFAs, customer satisfaction surveys, and recommending solicitors (earning an expected £33,000). This role comes with the brilliant additional benefit of paid door to door mileage.
To be suitable for this role, you will already be an experienced Sales Negotiator who has a background and demonstrable history in this role for a house builder.
Applicants without the relevant experience working for a housebuilder as a new homes sales negotiator will be discounted
- Meeting and greeting customers on site
- Taking customers details and qualifying their requirements
- Dealing with incoming sales enquiries
- Taking customers on viewings
- Advising customers on the sales journey and progressing sales
- Ensuring the sales suite is presentable
- Manage sales database and ensure it is up to date.
- Guaranteed £750 monthly commission
- Door to door paid mileage
- You will have at least 1 years’ experience as a sales consultant for a housebuilder, housing association, developer or new homes estate agency
- Motivated and results driven
- Committed to delivering first class customer journey
- Highly organised
- Available to work weekends
- Valid UK driving licence
Please note that due to the high volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.