Assistant Planning Manager
I am working with the leading developer operating in North London and the Northern Home Counties. They are looking to strengthen the team with a Planning Manager to oversee projects across immediate development land and long-term strategic land, working closely with the in-house teams and external consultants.
You will be an experienced Town Planner with detailed experience of managing planning application on immediate and strategic sites. You will be used to managing both internal and external consultants on both short term immediate projects and large multi-phased masterplan on strategic land.
You will ideally be working for another large national house builder or in consultancy and have had experience of running planning applications for national house builders.
You will report directly into the Land Director but work closely with the Regional Strategic Land Director.
Salary for this role is £60k – £75k plus package, including pension, private healthcare, car allowance and bonus.
- Managing planning applications in North London and the Northern Home Counties.
- Working on both immediate development planning and large complex strategic land planning applications.
- Managing teams of external consultants.
- Keeping up to date with local plans and updates.
- Advising the land team on planning potential on prospective sites.
- Degree qualified with MRTPI
- 5 plus years post graduation experience.
- Currently working for a house builder or consultancy.
- Good knowledge and experience of handling
- Detailed experience on 100 unit plus projects
- Director calibre and motivated to succeed