assistant site manager/finishing foreman
£40,000 – £47,000 + package
are you the assistant site manager/finishing foreman looking to join one of the most exciting, established developers in the midlands? this forward-thinking company is looking to add to its established commercial team with the addition of an assistant site manager/finishing foreman located in northamptonshire.
a position for an assistant site manager to work on a new development based on major project located between telford & stratford-upon-avon, the scheme consists of a circa 50 – 60 unit development of 2-5 bedroom traditional homes.
my client is an award winner traditional housing developer. you will report directly into the site manager and work collaboratively with other members of the site team to ensure project completions are finished on time, to budget and to expected quality. with the reputation as a company of completing previous projects before deadlines, it is imperative that you can hit the ground running on this development to maintain their reputation.
it is essential that you have at least 5 years’ experience of working as an assistant site manager/finishing foreman.
- managing a site or sites, responsible for their safe and timely delivery and ensuring that the customer is always happy with our works.
- contributing and understanding the construction drawings to ensure deliverability.
- carrying out on site works, safely and efficiently with a eye always on excellent customer service.
- liaising with the client, project manager and office team to deliver projects to an excellent standard, with the aim of reducing the current project managers time on site.
- taking ownership of the project from practical completion, and ensuring all finishing is completed to the highest standard. detail is absolutely key.
- management of health and safety on site, including management of cdm regulations.
- proven experience as a assistant site manager/finishing foreman or similar role within the construction industry.
- in-depth knowledge of construction processes and finishing techniques.
- strong leadership skills with the ability to motivate and manage a team effectively.
- excellent attention to detail and a commitment to delivering high-quality workmanship.
- effective problem-solving and decision-making abilities.
- good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- strong commitment to health and safety practices.
- relevant certifications or qualifications in construction or a related field (preferred but not essential).
- time management skills
- logical thinking and problem solving.
- £40,000 – £45,000 package
- car mileage
- progression opportunities
- private pension
- health care