£45k – £65k package
An exceptional opportunity to join a premium 5-star as a Buyer in the Rugby area. Reporting into the Procurement Manager, you will manage an efficient material purchasing process on several sites.
You will be a Buyer, or a very experienced Assistant Buyer who is ready to step up, with a demonstrable background of having sufficient experience in the material purchasing process on sites previously.
- Experience in a similar role with a housebuilder will put you at a significant advantage
- Numerate, with the ability to gather, interpret & present data to facilitate the preparation of budgets
- Excellent IT literacy
- Ability to prepare procurement duties and exercises
- The ability to schedule and place material and plant orders, whilst maximising quality & being efficient with cost
- Produce schedules for material enquiries
- Be informed of new materials on the market which could help the business
- Prepare quarterly material valuations for presentation to the QS for valuation meetings