Quantity Surveying & Buying
buyer (5-star housebuilder)
materials buyer (5-star housebuilder)
Are you a Assistant Buyer or Buyer looking for your next opportunity in the Housebuilding sector?
Do you want to work for a 5-star housebuilder?
Are you looking for flexible working?
An exceptional opportunity to join a premium 5-star privately owned housebuilder as a Buyer in the Derby area.
Reporting into the Buying Manager, you will manage an efficient material purchasing process on several sites.
package on offer
- Salary package of £40,000 – £55,000
- Discretionary bonus
You will be a Buyer, or a very experienced Assistant Buyer who is ready to step up, with a demonstrable background of having sufficient experience in the material purchasing process on sites previously.
Key requirements include:
- Experience in a similar role with a housebuilder will put you at a significant advantage
- Numerate, with the ability to gather, interpret & present data to facilitate the preparation of budgets
- Excellent IT literacy
- Ability to prepare procurement duties and exercises
- The ability to schedule and place material and plant orders, whilst maximising quality & being efficient with cost
- Produce schedules for material enquiries
- Be informed of new materials on the market which could help the business
- Prepare quarterly material valuations for presentation to the QS for valuation meetings
Contact details/how to apply
If you like the sound of this position, please get in touch with email@example.comINDTDM