commercial manager (residential contractor)
Are you a Commercial Manager looking for your next opportunity in the residential sector?
Do you want to work for a progressive residential contractor?
A brilliant opportunity to join a fast-growing residential contractor as a Commercial Manager, with the role primarily based in the Stratford area.
Reporting into the Commercial Director, you will be responsible for the cost management of a major long-term residential project
package on offer
- Salary package of £91,000 – £106,000
- Discretionary bonus
You will be a Commercial Manager, or a very experienced Managing QS that is ready to step up, with a demonstrable background of having commercial responsibility of sites within a residential developer or a main contractor.
Key requirements include:
- Maximise margins as a result of efficient value engineering
- Cost Control & Budgeting
- Controlling the accounts of subcontractors
- Maximise cash flow via external valuations
- Assist the finance department in recovering outstanding payments
- Always ensure contractual procedures that are correct, operated for both Main Contracts & Subcontracts alike
- The monthly provision of CVRs & margin analysis
- Advise Estimating Department on pre-contracts
- Preparation & recovery of claims
Contact details/how to apply
If you like the sound of this position, please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.orgINDTDM