My client are property investment and asset management specialists. With a proven track record of outstanding, consistent growth, we are widely recognised for our expertise, creative solutions and in-depth industry knowledge. There UK Shopping Centre Portfolio currently consists of 14 centres under their ownership or management.
Within Property Management they have a team specialising in providing client-side property management, a managing agent function for external clients as well as overseeing external agents.
The role will involve working closely with the asset management team, managing a portfolio of Retail properties, and developing client relationships. It will involve overseeing the internal property managers as well as overseeing external managing agents.
The key responsibilities and aspects of this role will include:
- Ability to manage priorities and meet customer expectations for a national Shopping Centre portfolio.
- Have a strong awareness of financial management for service charges and budgeting on multi let properties
- Ability to work with and liaise with Property Accounts on all elements of property accounting.
- Providing lease management advice and managing tenants within the confines of their leases to maximise tenant satisfaction
- Managing all aspects of client reporting to ensure accurate high-quality information is issued to the clients within the strict contract deadlines
- Good management skills for dealing with internal surveyors, on-site staff as well as external surveyors.
- Keen awareness and general approach to improving profitability and efficiency.
- Good management of single and multi-site tendering of contracts.
- Focus and drive within the Retail industry, especially Shopping Centres.
As an experienced Property Manager within the retail market, it is expected that you will be able to demonstrate:
- Ability to manage priorities and meet high client/tenant expectations
- Experience of working with retail clients
- Proven ability to manage contractors
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Outstanding interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Good knowledge of Trace Management software is preferable but not essential
- Ability to work flexibly and on own initiative
- Innovative problem solver
Experience in a similar role will have made you:
- Organised and capable of good time management
- Flexible to respond to the requirements of various stakeholders
- Observant and with a keen eye for detail
- An innovative problem solver with a positive attitude
- Self-motivated and keen to learn and progress