customer care administrator
Do you want to come to work to make a difference, help people and provide an excellent service?
This is a chance to join a fantastic developer in Essex to support the team as Customer Care Administrator. On offer is a basic salary of £30,000 – £40,000 DOE.
You will provide administrative support to the Customer Care Department whilst also communicating with customers, ensuring all documentation is up to date and filed as required.
- Recording customer defects on the CRM
- Keep all customer plot files up to date
- Deploying sub contractors as necessary
- Distribute and chase closure of defects.
- Answering customer telephone calls
- Keeping in touch with customers throughout their warranty period
- Visiting customers on site to keep in touch and provide an outstanding customer journey
- Attend conference calls
- Provide feedback to Technical and Construction departments in relation to defective materials
- Producing reports for the senior management team
- General Administration Duties.
- Experience working in a customer care role for a housebuilder, developer, housing association or main contractor – minimum of one year
- An understanding of the new homes construction industry
- Excellent customer service skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work independently, prioritise work and make informed decisions
- IT Literate
- Valid UK driving licence and access to your own vehicle
Applications without new homes customer care experience will be discounted for this position.