Customer Service Coordinator (12 Month FTC) – Up to £32,000 Basic Salary – Bristol
Are you an individual who prides themselves on providing the best customer service experience at all times? Are you a people person who loves meeting individuals from all walks of life and making them feel welcome? If so, read on as this could well be the job for you!
My client is an award winning house builder and developer in Yorkshire who are renowned for designing and building the finest homes in the county. You will be the point of contact who is able to provide practical help and able to answer questions which are raised by home owners. Reporting in to the Customer Service Manager and Head of Customer Service, you will support them by managing customer related problems and issues through to the point they are dealt with fully and customer satisfied. You will be the point of contact for all communication internally and externally and be able to provide the highest quality service to these customers.
- Ensure all calls, emails, website enquiries and other external correspondence are dealt with professionally and quickly with all issues to be recorded in the company’s internal IT systems.
- Fully adhere to the company’s customer care policies and procedures at all times and ensuring any complaints or queries are dealt with professionally to complete satisfaction.
- To ensure individual and team compliance with all internal SHE policies and procedures.
- The coordination with colleagues to ensure phones are covered throughout working hours.
- Arranging inspections of remedial enquiries to agree warranty issues.
- The liaison between internal teams in the company including Site Management, Customer Care and external contractors to ensure remedial works are completed whilst adhering to the NHBC Buildmark warranties.
- Updating the Customer Service Manager and Head of Customer Service to ensure all defects are dealt with correctly and in a cost effective way.
- The liaison with commercial and buying departments to order materials for defect resolution.
- Undertaking post completion calls to new residents and buyers making sure they are fully satisfied.
- Able to work individually as well as part of a wider team.
- A positive, problem solving individual who is calm and collected under pressure.
What do I get?
- A competitive basic salary.
- 26 days holiday
- Flexible benefits.