I am working with a leading developer, looking for an experienced Customer Care Manager to join the business.
The business is evolving, with a start up mentality, which means you have the chance to shape the future of the department. You will be the first hire in this role, so experience is key and your input will be valuable to build out the function at the house builder.
Key to achieving this will be excellent communication and customer service skills, vast experience in resolving defects and a willingness to ensure new residents’ satisfaction is at the centre of everything you do.
You will be an experienced Customer Care Manager, with a minimum of 5 years’ experience and excellent people skills, to co-ordinate, manage and progress their new residents through Home Demo, Handover, Move-in and warranty period.
Reporting to the Sales Director, you will cover schemes across the Cambridgeshire region. On offer is a salary between £55,000 and £65,000 plus package DOE.
The role is available for start ASAP.
You will be expected to:
• Organise Home Demonstrations with customers after legal completion
• To ensure all defects are logged and managed in a timely manner
• Liaise with the Construction, Technical, Commercial and Sales departments to ensure Customer Care issues are handled efficiently
• Ensure that all post-occupation remedial work is completed to the required standards, within company target timescales and in line with the requirements of the NHBC warranty
• Have full responsibility for all customer complaints and reach resolution within set timescales
• Dealing with the customer from the point of completion
• Arranging key handover
• Conducting site & welcome meetings
• Attending property’s to discuss snag & defect list
• Conducting home demonstrations
• Managing the sub contractors
To be successful in the role, you will have experience in:
• Previous experience as a Customer Service Manager in the housebuilding, having worked for a housebuilder, developer or housing association in a Customer Care role for a minimum 5 years
• Professional with a positive attitude
• Ability to multi-task whilst remaining calm under pressure
• Excellent interpersonal skills and customer service with strong communication skills
• Resilience in the face of negativity
• Full and valid UK driving licence
On offer is a salary between £55,000 and £65,000 plus package DOE.