Are you an experienced land director or development director looking for an opportunity to run a region and become managing director in next 12 months?
I am handling an exceptional opportunity to join one of the leading house builder as Land Director in the Bristol to head up their south west region. You will report directly into the group main board and will be tasked with building up the region through land acquisition and partnership joint ventures.
You will be given the clear opportunity to be promoted to managing director in the next 12-18 months and will then be tasked with recruiting a senior management team around you.
You will be an experienced land director who has a background and demonstrable history of buying sites in Bristol, Gloucester, somerset and devon. You will have a strong understanding of town planning and technical nuances of the whole development project lifecycle as you will also manage and lead these functions.
The business is a very dynamic and entrepreneurial one and as such you will be given a high level of autonomy to grow and develop the business unit as you see fit. This is a real opportunity to grow and develop your career to managing director level at a fast pace.
Critically and firstly you will be a born deal maker and have a track record of doing 3-4 land deals a year.
- Degree qualified and ideal property related
- Natural born deal maker doing 3-4 land deals a year consistently.
- Experienced Land Director or managing director looking to get back into a land role.
- Experience of sourcing and buying land in Bristol, Gloucestershire, somerset and devon
- Currently working for either a national residential developer or house builder
- Detailed understanding of the planning application and appeals process.
- A strong network of contacts in the land agency world.
- Determined, hungry and ambitious.
- Ability to work autonomously and independently from the rest of the team.