Do you want to be part of the senior team who are responsible for delivering a major, landmark mixed-use development in the West Midlands, that will create new homes, new recreational and commercial space, as well as being a new local hub & attraction for years to come?
My client are seeking a Development Manager to work on a new £400m+ project that will help shape the future of the local area.
This project is at very early stages so my client are happy to hear from Town Planners, Development Surveyors or Development Manager who are keen to work on a flagship scheme, driving it through extensive Planning work and then into wider development and delivery.
This role represents the opportunity to work with a company who are growing at a rate of knots and who are investing heavily in their people, as well as delivering community-led developments.
- Work closely with the Project Lead in driving the scheme through planning, development & delivery.
- Liaise with stakeholders, consultants and team members to ensure the project is pulled together efficiently.
- Monitor Project during detailed design, procurement and construction phases to maintain aspirations and delivery in line with programme.
- Detailed understanding of CDM duties for Client, Principal Designer and Designers.
- You will also cover various responsibilities to do with Land, Scheme Appraisals, Design and Planning, Technical and Project Delivery.
- Property related degree (Town Planning, Real Estate etc)
- Experience within a developer or consultancy working on residential / mixed-use projects.
- Background of working on planning applications for residential / mixed-use projects.