£60k – £75k plus package
Do you have experience working on major mixed used or residential projects?
Do you want to work on impressive schemes for a leading developer who are renowned for delivering major regeneration projects.
An opportunity has opened up for a Development Manager to join a leading residential developer. Salary for this role is circa £06,000 – £70,000 plus package.
You’d be part of a high performing team who are given a large amount of autonomy and freedom to get things done. You’d report into the regional head of development and would have the opportunity to work on impressive developments that have lots of visibility across the wider business and industry.
You will come from another developer or house builder and will have experience leading projects through the development process, including town planning, design and wider development. Stakeholder management, appointing and managing consultant teams and liaising with various internal teams will all be second nature to you.
This role would suit someone coming from a leading developer or consultancy and have experience of working on major residential / mixed-use projects.
On offer is a salary of £60,000 – £75,000, with package and bonuses.
- Degree qualified (ideally land, planning, geography or real estate related)
- Experience leading on planning applications for major residential or mixed-use schemes
- Strong stakeholder management, consultant selection & management, and internal team liaising skills.
- A proven track record of delivering residential projects to the delivery teams
- Understanding of managing developments through the planning application and appeal process.