Do you want to work for one of the uk’s most exciting residential development projects and have 5 years + post graduate experience for a house builder or property developer?
Would you like to have a clear career progression path and be given management and leadership training and development?
Do you come from a land buying, town planning or architectural background and have managed projects through early stage development work up to construction?
We are looking for a development manager to work for one of the leading developers and house builders in the south east on one of its most high profile project. The scheme is circa 1,000 units in Buckinghamshire and is a scheme of high profile.
You will work alongside the development director on early stage design and planning matters on the current and future phases. You will ideally come from a land buying, town planning or architectural background where you have been involved in pre and post planning aspects of residential led schemes.
The projects are all urban regeneration and community enhancing and at the heart of the business is a core value of place making. Its key that you are a values and quality driven development professional who wants to make a difference to wider community with projects.
There will be a clear career progression plan in place with the expectation that you will become a senior development manager in the next 12-18 months as the project moves along its lifecycle.
It is expected that you will have a background and experience of working on large urban project and be used to handling projects of 500 + units plus as a minimum.
This is an amazing role with a values driven company that can give you clear progression plan
- Degree qualified (ideally property related)
- 5 years experience working for a leading residential developer or house builder.
- You will be a development manager used to project managing complex project through from early stage identification through to delivery.
- Detailed background of working on large urban regeneration projects. (1,000 units plus)
- Ambitious, driven but have interest in the positive social impact regeneration can have.