Do you want to work for one of london’s most exciting residential development projects and have 5 years + post graduate experience for a house builder or property developer?
Would you like to have a clear career progression path and be given management and leadership training and development?
Do you come from a land buying, town planning or architectural background and have managed projects through early-stage development work up to construction?
We are looking to recruit a development manager to work for one of london’s leading developers on one of its most high-profile project.
You will work alongside the development director on early-stage design and planning matters in the current and future phases. You will ideally come from a land buying, town planning or architectural background where you have been involved in pre and post-planning aspects of residential-led London schemes.
The projects are all urban regeneration and community-enhancing and at the heart of the business is a core value of place making. It’s key that you are a values and quality driven development professional who wants to make a difference to the wider community with projects.
There will be a clear career progression plan in place with the expectation that you will become a senior development manager in the next 12-18 months as the project progresses.
It is expected that you will have a background and experience of working on large urban projects and be used to handling projects of 500 + units plus as a minimum.
This is an amazing role with a values-driven company that can give you a clear progression plan
- Working with the land, technical and planning team to oversee the design and delivery of the current and future phases of the development
- Managing the detailed planning consents for the next phase on-site
- Managing internal reports for the development director and group board
- Liaising with local authority on planning conditions of outline consent
- Dealing with design variations with internal technical and external architects
- Degree qualified (ideally property related)
- 5 years + experience working for a leading residential developer or house builder.
- You will be either a land buyer or assistant development manager used to managing complex projects through from early stage identification through to delivery.
- Detailed background of working on large residential development projects (400 units plus)
- Ambitious, driven but interested in the positive social impact regeneration can have.