Are you an Assistant Planner or Planner looking to join a progressive and multi award winning Housebuilder in the North West?
Do you want to join a business that cares about your development and offers a clear progression pathway?
Well, if your goals are to work your way up the career while working on several interesting residential projects then this would be perfect for you. This housebuilder is looking for a Planner/Development Planner out of their office in the North West!
The role would focus on you managing and delivering on a number of smaller to medium scale projects in Manchester, Cheshire and Merseyside. You would report to the Senior Planning Manager but you will also work very closely with the Land team on Acquisitions and the planning strategies for that.
You will be right for this role if you are reliable, dynamic, hungry to succeed, and are keen to progress your career! All of which you will be doing while earning £28,000-£40,000 along with other perks such as car allowance!
Ideally, you will be 1-2 years post-graduation and have worked for either a local authority or planning consultancy and with a RTPI accredited degree.
- Support the planning team in delivering projects
- Preparing planning applications
- Conducting research
- Supporting the land team with both the preparing of planning applications, site appraisals and discharging conditions
- Aid in providing advice and guidance to clients as appropriate. Engaging with local authorities and stakeholders to ensure projects align with strategic development objectives. Sustaining a commitment to ongoing research, keeping up to date with local, regional, and national planning regulations and industry best practices.
- Degree qualified (ideally RTPI accedited)
- 1-2 years post graduation experience working for local authority, or planning consultancy such as Marrons, DLP, Stantec or Pegasus
- Reliable, Diligent, competent and confident with experience managing smaller to medium scale projects.
- Understanding of managing developments through the planning application and appeal process.
- Determined and driven individual who has the ability to make the step up to Senior Planner level in short term.
- £28,000 – 40,000 Basic salary
- Car allowance
- Company contribution pension scheme
- Life insurance and health cover
- Much more!
Full UK Drivers licence