New Homes Digital Marketing Executive – flexible working!
Up to £32,000 basic with paid mileage
Based near Ickenham, Middlesex
A fantastic opportunity has come up to join a 5* housebuilder as a Digital Marketing Executive. This role would be ideal for an experienced new home sales marketing executive, or for a marketing coordinator looking for a step up from their current role. Our client is looking for someone who’s tech-savvy and creative, with a passion for all things marketing and technology join their vibrant and supportive team based in their head office near Ickenham, with travel to their sites and home working.
You will be expected to work 2 days in their head office (Near Ickenham), with the rest of the week split between their sites and home. You will be earning a competitive salary of up to £32,000 basic. This role also comes with the additional benefit of paid mileage!
An ideal candidate would be well-versed in the concepts surrounding digital marketing and how digital activity can become a strong asset to securing growing revenue. To be suitable for this role, you will already be experienced in marketing, with a background and demonstrable history in this role for a house builder.
Applicants without the relevant experience working for a housebuilder will be discounted
- Assisting in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with potential residents, friends and family members / influencers.
- Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails. Organise their distribution through various channels.
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and updating the website.
- Collaborate with website developers to improve user experience on the website.
- Ensure offers, incentives, latest news and information is up to date across all online platforms and constantly reviewed for relevance.
- Monitor competitor activity and suggest changes in direction or updates to stay ahead of the competition.
- Maintain partnerships with media agencies to creative insight and visually appealing content and material.
- Post content across all social media channels.
- Create pod casts and marketing videos.
- Produce blogs for social media distribution.
- Hybrid working role split among HQ in Uxbridge, Villages and WFH. Regular travel to our villages will be required.
- Occasional weekend work may be required to support sales events.
- The working hours will be Monday to Friday 9am to 5:30pm with 1 hour for lunch
- £30,000 – £32,000 perannum.
- 25 days annual leave per year plus the statutory UK bank holidays.
- Recognized industry body training in Digital Marketing.
- Access to online training platform
- Cash healthcare plan
- Death in service
- Benefits platform
- Employee Assistance Programme including access to a virtual GP
- Pension scheme
- Proven experience in a digital marketing capacity.
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices.
- Experience with B2C social media.
- Skills and experience in creative content writing.
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking.
- First-rate spelling, grammar and proof-reading ability.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- BSc/BA in marketing or relevant field.
- Full drivers license.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.