Creating three new roles for experienced landscape architects, at Associate or Director level. We are growing an exemplary public realm and landscape residential portfolio, so you will need to know how to lead the design and delivery of significant landscape and public realm projects. These will range from busy urban environments and waterfronts to estate regeneration and parks/green space.
We are seeking people with ambition, energy and enthusiasm. The successful candidates will provide great creative leadership. They will bring business acumen and everything it takes to maintain lasting client relationships. They will be supported by a team of urban designers, landscape architects, planners and architects at the top of their game.
These openings provide some unique opportunities – to play a key part in shaping the direction and growth of new studios, and provide design and business leadership as part of our more well-established studios.
You will be enthused by the opportunity to help others to succeed and to further our inclusive and collaborative approach. We need people with an instinctive grasp of the bigger picture and you will share our passion and determination to create inclusive places that protect the environment.
Key requirements are:
- An ability to provide creative leadership to our landscape and public realm team, and to projects at different scales and contexts
- Impressive business development and work winning skills, both nationally and regionally
- Significant experience of working in a design practice
- Qualification in landscape architecture
- Commitment to matching and exceeding the best work in our current portfolio
- Experience of delivery on the ground
- A full UK driving licence