We are working with a nationwide, award winning house builder and developer who are looking to strengthen the team with a Civil Engineer. Reporting in to the Engineering Manager and Technical Director, the role is based in Kent with site visits as and when required. The business does off flexibility of work, some work from home as well. Site visits will be required as and when necessary. On offer is a salary of £40,000 – £50,000 per annum plus package including car or car allowance, discretionary bonus, pension and healthcare.
As Civil Engineer, you will be responsible for providing engineering input and supporting the in house technical team throughout detailed design and construction phases by managing external civil, structural and utility consultants throughout the development. You will also be involved in adoptions processes from securing of agreements through to adoption.
You will be a Civil or Structural Engineer, ideally working for a house builder or developer however individuals working within consultancy are highly recommended in applying for the role as this would provide the perfect role should you be looking to make the move to a client side role. On offer is a salary of £40,000 – £50,000 per annum plus package which includes a car or car allowance, discretionary annual bonus, pension, healthcare and other benefits. You will be working for a 5 star quality house builder in a stable team with good career progression and ongoing training and support offered.
- Experience of working on residential or mixed use developments is preferred.
- Experience of working for a house builder or developer is preferred however individuals with experience working in consultancy, looking to make the move across are highly recommended to apply.
- Experience of managing civil engineering designs including highways, drainage, external works, levels, cut and fill and setting out etc.
- Calm under pressure and the desire to progress in the business.
- Looking for longevity within the business in an enjoyable atmosphere.