I am working with one of the UK’s leading privately owned master developers who is expanding their team with an engineering manager.
They have a number of large and complex strategic land projects that are coming through the system. They range from 500 to 2,000 units and the projects are all based in Cambridgeshire, essex, Hertfordshire and Suffolk.
You will currently be working at one of the leading national plc house builders or engineering consultancy as an engineer. What is critical is that you have experience of overseeing and delivering complex long term residential projects and have been involved at early conceptual design phase onto construction.
You will effectively head up the engineering function and report directly into the group development director but work closely with the development managers who oversee the projects day to day.
You will have a civil engineering background and be degree qualified and have 5 years + experience of working on residential led mixed use schemes.
The business has a progress approach to work life balance and the expectation is that you will be in the office twice a week with the rest of the time split between the sites and wfh.
If you are an engineer with house building major project experience this is a brilliant long term role to take on.
- Degree qualified civil engineer
- 5 years + experience in delivering large complex residential led mixed used projects in home counties
- You will be working for a plc house builder or engineering consultancy as an engineer
- Experience of overseeing 1,000 unit + projects from early conceptual design through to construction delivery
- Used to building and managing large internal and external teams
- Ambitious and driven to become a head of engineering