estimator (agile working)
Are you an experienced Estimator looking for your next opportunity in housebuilding?
Are you looking for AGILE WORKING?
An exceptional opportunity to join a reputable, national housebuilders as an Estimator based. You shall be covering sites across the West Midlands through to East Anglia.
- As an Estimator you shall be responsible for producing high quality, accurate investment appraisals for the commercial teams.
- You shall also provide line management for team of Estimators & Schedulers as required and produce high quality, accurate investment appraisals for Commercial teams.
- Responsible for development budgets, estimates and cashflows from pre-land purchase to final budget estimate, prior to the handover to the Commercial teams.
package on offer:
- £55,000 – £65,000 Basic (Depending on experience)
- Car Allowance + Mileage coverage
- Discretionary bonus
- Agile & flexible working policies
- You will be an experienced Estimator, with a demonstrable background of having provided development budgets, estimates & cashflows.
- You will either have worked for another housebuilder, or main contractor.
- Minimum of HNC in related discipline.
- CSCS Card (ESSENTIAL)
- A good knowledge of taking-off quantities from drawings and preparing bills of quantities using standard quantity surveying techniques and terminology broadly following the rules of the standard method of measurement current at the time.
Contact details/how to apply:
If you like the sound of this position, please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org