Battersea, London SW8
up to £35,000
I am currently looking for an experienced Executive Assistant to work for a rapidly growing London developer to be based in their Head Office in Battersea, London. Ideally you will have a solid background as an Executive Assistant to a CEO or COO or as an Office Manager with a strong relationship with senior staff members. This is an exciting and dynamic real estate business that is expanding and has a global reach with offices in both North America and the Far East. They are looking for someone to join as soon as is possible and they are interviewing immediately.
- Highly competent with Microsoft programmes including word, excel and powerpoint
- Confident and professional communication skills able to adapt to different personalities and stakeholder level
- Ability to proofread with an excellent command of the English language and grammar
- Reliable and able to manage a busy workload including sensitive information that must be handled confidentially
The job role:
- Provide support to the CEO and COO in their daily administrative needs including managing travel, booking meetings, expense claims, travel claims and communication with internal and external stakeholders
- Daily management of administrative duties such as travel planning, meeting schedules, arrangement and coordination of schedules and appointments
- Diary management for CEO and COO
- Minute taking and action point follow up, and collation or circulation of papers prior to meetings.
- Perform administrative and office support activities, including but not limited to: photocopying, mailing, filing, placing and expediting orders when necessary
- Manage relationships with vendors and service providers, ensuring that all items are invoiced and paid on time and prices are negotiated
Please apply with an up to date CV
*Only successful candidates will be contacted due to volume of applications.