Financial & Administrative Coordinator
My client is dynamic design and sustainability led developer of urban regeneration projects. With a history spanning almost 100 years, my client is headquartered in Europe and has grown into a truly international business with over 10 countries of operation across Europe. Our dedicated team of over 100 people are actively shaping our business into the ‘reference developer’ of projects in each location we operate – and are delivering some truly outstanding urban projects across sectors in offices, mixed and residential uses.
The UK region was founded in 2021 and has already acquired its first high profile project in London. Here we will deliver a benchmark building to London’s office market in terms of both design and sustainability. We are actively seeking to grow on this and become one of London’s leading reference developers.
Area of responsibilities:
- Responsible for the Month-end closing accounts analysis in close collaboration with the external accounting supplier (PWC UK)
- Responsible for the half-year and full year-end closing accounts analysis in close collaboration with the external accounting supplier (PWC UK), our Business Controller and our external auditor (EY)
- Responsible for assisting with the financial reporting to the company’s HQ.
- Responsible for coordination of financial, legal, tax and administrative issues related to setting up new entities and real estate acquisition process in close coordination with the Finance Department
- close cooperation with asset & leasing manager and country director.
- Active role in the management of the local office
- Very good knowledge of accounting principles and management accounting, tax matter will be a appreciated asset
- Minimum of 2 -3 years professional experience in accounting, legal an/or office management
- MSc degree in accounting or finance is an asset but not mandatory
- Out of the box thinking, self – motivation
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, open minded and friendly.
- Ability to act without direct and permanent supervision, independency.
- Open for versatile and flexible scope of responsibility related to the early stage of company’s development in UK.
- Willingness to join newly created organisational structure of the company that enters the London market.
- English, French will be considered as strong asset.
- Experience gained in real estate will be seen a serious asset.