Are you a New Homes Sales Negotiator looking for an exciting new role? Do you want a new challenge and the opportunity to join a 5* housebuilder, covering sites across North Yorkshire as a Floating Sales Negotiator? If so, this is the opportunity for you!
Your experience will bring you to different sites across North Yorkshire from Whitby to Leyburn to Malton to cover high demand sites, as well as offering sickness and holiday cover. My client is dynamic, supportive, and committed to developing staff, offering some of the best training in the industry and are now looking for a Floating Sales Negotiator to support some of their North Yorkshire sites in an exciting new role!
You will have a desire to succeed and will possess excellent sales skills, allowing you to build rapport and deliver an amazing customer journey. You will be working on multiple different sites which will each offer different challenges, so being tenacious and results driven is imperative.
This role will be a 5-day working week from Thursday to Monday, with Tuesday and Wednesday as your days off. Working weekends is essential in this role.
This role will pay a basic of up to £23k plus OTE of £40k and mileage
Ideally you will have worked for a house builder or developer selling new homes for at least 1 year. Local knowledge is advantageous!
Duties will include:
- Meeting and greeting customers on site and taking them on viewings
- Taking customers details and qualifying their requirements
- Dealing with incoming sales enquiries
- Manage sales database and ensure it is up to date
- Advising customers on the sales journey and progressing sales
- Ensuring the sales suite is presentable
- Have new homes experience with a house builder or developer
- Have access to your own transport
- Be confident using Computer systems including Microsoft Office
- Be customer service focused and sales orientated
- Be immaculately presented
- Be available to work flexible shifts including weekends
N.B only successful applicants will be contacted due to volume of applications.