A superb opportunity has opened for a floating sales negotiator to join a 5* HBF house builder across sites near Norwich and Thetford. This role will pay a basic of up to £25,000 DOE plus mileage and commission with an OTE of up to £40,000.
Do you like the freedom of working across multiple sites to support sales and cover holiday and sickness? This really is an excellent opportunity for those that do!
Your passion for new homes sales and natural ability to adapt to changing situations will set you in great stead with this leading developer in their fastest growing region. Providing cover on their sites in Norwich and your experience will ensure the continuity and stability of the region – you are the key cog that keeps the wheel turning! With a sales focused approach and a love of great customer service you will join and provide support to the fantastic, friendly team who will provide you with full training which is some of the industries best! Your hard work and success will be recognised and you will also earn a guaranteed monthly commission, paid mileage as well as full company benefits.
This fantastic opportunity welcomes applications from fresh and energetic sales people from an estate agency background as well as those looking to make a break from agency side into working for a house builder direct. Based across sites in Norwich. You will need access to a vehicle and full training will be provided for this role.
- Your sales hungry nature will mean you exceed all sales targets set!
- As a motivated self-starter your duties will include dealing with enquiries and chasing warm sales leads.
- From initial customer contact through to viewings, qualifying customers requirements and sales progression your customer service will be second to none.
- Highly organised in nature means you can manage the sales database and keep buyers up to date with progression through to completion.
- Both yourself and the sales suite/show homes are to be immaculately presented to set a welcoming and professional tone.
- You will need to be open to weekend working for this position.
Please apply with an up to date CV *Only successful candidates will be contacted due to volume of applications.