- Are you a super motivated, competitive and driven person?
- Do you want to work in an environment that rewards you on your own results and input rather than time served?
- Do you want to have you own earns and success directly under your own control?
- Do you want to work in a trust based adult environment where you can choose where and when you work but you are supported to learn and develop to your maximum potential?
If yes then we want to speak to you about becoming a recruitment consultant
- Basic salary £23k – £30k (starting)
- Bonus from day 1 up to 40% of billings
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays + birthday off
- Work from anywhere policy (we have offices in Stratford and Canterbury)
- Performance coaching with ex GB Olympic athlete
- Training and development to help you achieve your goals.
We are looking for graduate/ trainee recruitment consultants. You might be a recent graduate , ex sports professional looking for a change in career or a 2nd jobber looking for a move into a new career path.
In 2021 we have recruited a 2 new graduates, a semi professional rugby player and 2 career changers. We don’t want bog standard people as tdm is very different to most recruiters. The key qualities we look for at tdm are
- Success driven
- Selfless not selfish
- Hard working
- Bravery and a curious mind
As a graduate/ trainee recruitment consultant you will be put on a tried and tested training programme and will work alongside one of the directors or associate directors from day one. We know how to train at tdm as 80% of the current team started as graduates/ trainees and a number of them our now the best in the industry at what they do.
We know how to give anyone the key skills and tools to become a good recruiter. What we look for is the ambition and drive to work hard and take responsibility for your own success.
What is tdm
We are on of the leading residential property recruitment consultancies in the UK. We have been in operation in 10 years and we have built up an eclectic team of passionate and success focused recruiters who want to be the best they can be.
Our client based reaches from national house builders, private equity backed start ups and national development consultancies. Clients use tdm because we get the job done and do it with little fuss. Recruitment isn’t complicated and the team at tdm pride themselves on their honesty and open approach.
We have gone from strength the strength in 2021 with record numbers and monthly and quarterly targets and records being regularly beaten.
We used to be a very traditional 8-6pm office based recruiter but covid has allowed us to explore a new and super exciting opportunity and we have fully embraced working from home/ anywhere. Most consultants spent 1-2 days a week in the office or meeting in London but there is absolutely no expectation for anyone to spend any time in the office at all.
We embrace and encourage unique thinking and want people to be their true self.
- Researching companies and projects in the construction and property industry. The majority of this will be done on the telephone and it is expected that you will make between 50 – 70 phone calls a day.
- Cross referencing the research and candidate names on linkedin or other social media
- Managing the input and flow of data and project information found on the research assignments.
- Assisting the senior consultants on large complex assignments for senior directors. This maybe through name gathering, data input or candidate head hunting.
- Ideally degree qualified (any subject and grade is welcome)
- Very ambitious and driven individual
- Enjoys working to targets and exceeding these week in week out.
- Money motivated and hungry to succeed in everything you do.
- Bright and enquiring mind, someone who doesn’t accept the status quo. You will constantly ask questions and push back for more information.
- Outgoing and personable nature, you will be interacting with a wide and varied group of people so the ability to talk and make people feel at ease is essential.
- Have some b2b or telesales experience (not essential)