Head of Construction
£90k – £120k basic plus package and bonus
We are working with a privately owned developer that operates in the residential and mixed-used development space. They are exceptionally well thought of and have grown rapidly in the last two years, with a strong pipeline of good projects.
They now need to appoint an experienced individual to head up the construction delivery team on a major residential project in Oxford. The scheme is around 450 units with a mix of traditional build housing and rc frame apartments.
You will have previous experience of leading the delivery of residential projects, ideally having experience in traditional build and rc frame.
You will be well used to leading the site teams to a successful practical completion and be used to managing stakeholders & complex internal and external construction delivery teams.
The business is rapidly growing and extremely entrepreneurial, so you thrive in fast paced environments and be comfortable making executive decisions. You will report into the Regional Director and will have a team of project managers, site managers and also oversee the quantity surveying team so will ideally have experience of running procurement.
You will be an experienced Project / Senior Project Manager, Project Director, Head of Construction or Construction Director who has experience at a house builder or residential developer.
· Experienced Project / Senior Project Manager, Project Director, Head of Construction or Construction Director who has experience at a house builder or residential developer.
· Demonstrable experience of leading internal and external teams to achieve successful pratical completion of projects.
· Experience on residential or mixed-use schemes is essential
· Previous experience of building and develop high performing teams
· Previous background of developing new processes and procedures in construction teams.