We are working with a leading privately owned developer who are looking to continue their expansion and recruit a Head of Land to operate in the Southern region, covering Hampshire, Surrey, Dorset and Sussex.
On offer is a salary of £110k – £140k plus package, with real development potential within the business as they continue to grow.
You will be based in the South and have a strong track record of securing land & development opportunities within the patch. This is a flexi / remote based role with you being needed in HQ for major meetings every couple of weeks.
My client is undergoing a period of massive growth and this is the perfect time to join them on the journey. They have big cash reserves to spend on new land, so you’ll be able to get out and do deals from day 1.
- Degree qualified (land / property based) and MRICS / MRTPI.
- Strong, proven track record of securing land & development opportunities on patch.
- Background at a house builder / developer
- Deal hungry individual
- Ability to build and lead a high performing team.
- Driven, ambitious and keen to develop your career.