Head of Land
£80- £100k basic + excellent bonus and benefits
Are you an experienced Snr Land manager looking to step up and ready for your next challenge?
I am handling an exceptional opportunity to join a leading house builder as Head of Land as they looking to strengthen their team and bring in an land professional to head up a portfolio of projects. You will report directly into the group main board and the role will be one of high visibility within the business.
You will be an experienced land professional who has a background and demonstrable history of buying and delivering land projects. You will have a strong understanding of partnerships the desire to expand the current division.
Agile working is available along with the chance to be fast tracked to Land Director.
- Degree qualified and ideal property related
- Experienced Land Manager with 10 years + experience in this field looking for next step up.
- Background of delivering land projects from early stages to planning approval.
- Currently working for either a national residential developer or house builder
- Detailed understanding of the planning application and appeals process.
- A strong network of contacts in the land agency world.
- Patch experience of Manchester, Liverpool, Wigan, Bolton, Blackburn Preston regions
- Determined, hungry and ambitious.
- Any knowledge of JCT projects advantageous
- Ability to work autonomously and independently from the rest of the team.