Are you a creative Interior Designer looking for a chance to work on high-end residential projects?
We are looking for an experienced Interior Designer is to join an established new homes developer to provide innovative design solutions for housebuilding projects.
Due to growth and an expansion in upcoming projects, they require an experienced designer with a background in interior design in the new homes industry to join the team. The ideal candidate should be creative and able to incorporate their ideas into upcoming and ongoing projects.
On offer is a basic salary between £40,000 to £60,000 depending on experience, plus package.
You will spilt your time between head office in Essex and visiting sites across the region, so it is crucial you are able to travel.
– Selecting products and suppliers.
– Creating color schemes, scanning, mounting images, organizing fabric finishes, and more.
– Developing purchasing manuals with relevant information and illustrations.
– Attending meetings as necessary on site.
– Assisting with project administration and reporting.
– Helping Project Directors with snagging completed works.
– Generating sketch proposals and visuals.
– Producing CAD layout drawings, elevations, and detail drawings.
– Conducting surveys when required.
– Expertise in finishes, specifications, hotel design, space planning, and practical construction aspects.
– A relevant qualification in design or architecture.
– Experience in property having worked in new homes as a designer
– Knowledge of finishes and specifications, space planning, and construction practicality.
– Sourcing FF&E (Furniture, Fixtures, and Equipment).
– Proficiency in AutoCAD is essential.
– Capability to create comprehensive construction packages.
– Confidence in conducting site surveys.
– Familiarity with 3D Studio, Photoshop, and Sketch Up is desirable.
– Ideally, a portfolio demonstrating creativity and design skills.
– Valid UK Driving licence
– Right to work in the UK