My client is a leading real estate company specialising in managed residential living projects. My client targets the PBSA and build to rent sectors in the UK and beyond, backed by a private family office and led by a highly experienced management team with a strong track record of projects totalling nearly £500m GDV.
As a result of their significant expansion target, they have an opening for two Investment Associates to join the dynamic and growing team of property professionals.
The Investment Associate be responsible for supporting the acquisition of sites in London for Build-to-Rent development. The applicant will need to be hands on, flexible and focused on delivering work packages in a timely manner to support the business growth aspirations.
The Investment Associate will be involved in the following but not limited to:
- Filtering opportunities identified by the Senior Land team and carrying out initial financial and market appraisals. Preparing analysis on potential acquisitions.
- Transaction execution.
- Equity procurement.
- Bank debt procurement.
- Ensuring tight control over development costs with Development Team. Managing use of contingency on the project and ensuring project remains on budget.
- Essential skills and qualifications:
- Experience in the Real Estate sector (ideally residential, BTR or PBSA);
- Ability to work financial models and provide in-depth financial appraisals/sensitivities;
- Experience of presenting investment cases to an internal investment committee;
- Some exposure to real estate due diligence (financial, legal, technical, tax) for land acquisitions;
Essential skills and qualifications:
- Experience of working closely with non-financial personnel;
- Able to project manage a number of transactions simultaneously;
- Be diligent and thorough in all aspects of the work;
- Determined, ambitious and hungry to succeed;
- Good, open, honest, direct and clear communicator;
- Degree qualified and ideally property related.
In return for this skill set, my client are paying a very competitive salary of up to £80k plus bonus.
If this position is of interest, please give me a call – 07786 985 970