Are you are an experienced land buyer/ acquisitions manager within the solar farm industry or are you a rural surveyor with experience of advising land owners? If so we want to speak with you.
Our client is a leading national solar farm developer that is looking to strengthen its acquisitions team with another senior land manager. Your role will be to source, review, negotiate and then purchase land to build solar farms on.
They have a team of 2 already in the acquisitions function and need another senior land buyer. You will already be working in the solar farm development industry or work with a leading national rural surveying development agency such as strutt & parker, savills, carter Jonas, bidwells etc.
The business is a very dynamic and entrepreneurial one and as such you will be given a high level of autonomy to grow and develop your development pipeline on land. They have an office in central London (soho) and its expected you will be in 1 day a week for land team catch up but other than that there is high level of flexibility.
Critically and firstly you will be a born deal maker and have a track record of doing 3-4 land deals a year.
- Degree qualified and ideal property related
- Natural born deal maker doing 3-4 land deals a year consistently.
- Experienced Land buyer, land manager or acquisitions executive who has proven background in sourcing sites for solar farms.
- Currently working for either a solar farm developer or rural surveying agency
- Detailed understanding of the planning application and appeals process.
- A strong network of contacts in the land agency world.
- Determined, hungry and ambitious.
- Ability to work autonomously and independently from the rest of the team.