Location: Cambridge (1 day per week)
Salary: £30,000 – £40,000 plus package
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading housebuilder and promoter as Land Manager, working on the acquisition, planning, promotion and disposal of strategic land sites. If you’re seeking a role where you can be a part of a progressive business who empower and trust their staff, with a real opportunity to impress and progress, then this is the role for you.
Based in Cambridge one day per week, with the opportunity to work the rest from home, you will be part of the strategic land team, reporting into the Strategic Land Director. You will be tasked with sourcing sites and ensuring their smooth acquisition into the business.
The salary for this role is £30,000 – £40,000 plus company benefits which include pension, private healthcare and bonus.
To be suitable for this role, you will be working at either a leading agency in a surveying / planning role, at a developer or strategic promoter. If you’re keen to work for a market leading business who reward and promote their staff, this is the role for you.
- Managing and coordinating a pipeline of strategic land opportunities
- Ensuring schemes are viable and fit the company’s profile and requirements.
- Ensuring the smooth promotion of strategic land sites.
- Disposal of strategic land sites.
- Developing company profile
- Sourcing and acquiring a volume of sites so the company can hit unit targets.
- Degree qualified and ideally property related
- Experienced Strategic Land Buyer / Manager, or Surveyor / Planner looking to step up.
- Proven background in acquiring, promoting and disposing of strategic land
- Currently working for either a national housebuilder, private developer or land agency
- Determined, hungry and ambitious