I am working with a rapidly growing privately owned house builder that is expanding into the east and west midlands region with a focus on buying sites in Warwickshire, East midlands, Northamptonshire and Leicestershire and looking to a appoint a land buyer to open up this new area.
You will be given a clear progression path and critically you will be given the opportunity to go do deals as the company has heavy private equity investment. The business is already a well-established brand.
You will be an graduate land buyer who wants a career in land buying with a house builder and developer and looking for their next challenge.
The business is a very dynamic and entrepreneurial one and as such you will be given a high level of autonomy to grow and develop the business unit as you see fit. This is a real opportunity to grow and develop your career at a fast pace.
Critically and firstly you will be a born deal maker.
- Degree qualified and ideal property related
- Currently working for either a national residential developer or high profile investor or agency.
- Detailed understanding of the planning application and appeals process.
- A strong network of contacts in the land agency world.
- Determined, hungry and ambitious.
- Ability to work autonomously and independently from the rest of the team.