Do you want to work for one of the most exciting 5-star housebuilding companies with a fantastic record and currently expanding?
Would you like to have a clear career progression path and be given management and leadership training and development?
Do you come from a land buying or development agent background and have acquired a number of sites?
The client is a rapidly growing privately owned housebuilder that has a number of exciting and large projects in East Midlands and the areas surrounding. They are now looking to expand the team again with the appointment of a land manager.
You will work alongside the land director on key projects but will ultimately take a lead responsibility on these. You will ideally come from a land-buying background where you have experience in the East Midlands & Cambridgeshire.
There will be a clear career progression plan in place with the expectation that you will become a senior land manager in the next 12 months as the projects you are overseeing move along their lifecycle.
This is an amazing role with a values-driven company that can give you a clear progression plan
- Degree-qualified (ideally property related)
- Extensive experience working for a leading residential developer, development consultancy, or house builder.
- You will be either a land manager land buyer or development surveyor.
- Background with land in the East Midlands or Cambridgeshire region.
- Ambitious, driven, and of director calibre.