An exceptional opportunity to join one of the leading house builder as Land Director in the wales region. Reporting into the Managing Director you will tasked with sourcing and acquiring land and also form part of the senior management team.
You will be an experienced land buyer who has a background and demonstrable history of buying sites in Cardiff, Swansea, Monmouthshire and through to Gloucestershire. You will be either a land manager ready to make the next step up or and experienced land director looking for their next challenge.
The business is a very dynamic and entrepreneurial one and as such you will be given a high level of autonomy to grow and develop the business unit as you see fit. This is a real opportunity to grow and develop your career to managing director level at a fast pace.
Critically and firstly you will be a born deal maker and have a track record of doing 3-4 land deals a year.
- Degree qualified and ideal property related
- Natural born deal maker doing 3-4 land deals a year consistently.
- Experienced Land Director or Senior land manager ready to make the step up.
- Experience of sourcing and buying land in Cardiff, Swansea, Monmouthshire and through to Gloucestershire.
- Currently working for either a national residential developer or high profile investor or agency.
- Detailed understanding of the planning application and appeals process.
- A strong network of contacts in the land agency world.
- Determined, hungry and ambitious.
- Ability to work autonomously and independently from the rest of the team.