Land DirectorWarwick£110kAn exceptional opportunity to join a privately owned house builder in the West Midlands. Reporting into the Managing Director you will manage the land and planning function and form part of the senior management team.
You will be an experienced land buyer who has a background and demonstrable history of buying sites in the West Midlands & South Midlands. You will be either a senior land manager ready to make the next step up or and experienced land director looking for his next challenge.
The business is a very dynamic and entrepreneurial one and as such you will be given a high level of autonomy to grow and develop the business unit as you see fit. This is a real opportunity to grow and develop your career at a fast pace.
Critically and firstly you will be a born deal maker and have a track record of doing 3-4 land deals a year.
- Degree qualified and ideal property related
- Natural born deal maker doing 3-4 land deals a year consistently.
- Experienced Land Director or senior land manager ready to make the step up.
- Currently working for either a national residential developer or high profile investor or agency.
- Exemplary contact base of land agents and land owners in the West Midlands & South Midlands
- Detailed understanding of the planning application and appeals process.
- A strong network of contacts in the land agency world.
- Determined, hungry and ambitious.