Land DirectorMidlands£90,000 – £115,000.
An opportunity has opened up for a Midlands based, proven land professional to join a leading retirement living developer as Land Director. They have enjoyed continued success and are seeking to secure an experienced individual to lead the land team in securing a volume of new sites.
You’d lead the team in identifying, negotiating and acquiring new sites in Warwickshire, Birmingham, Worcestershire and the surrounding West Midlands areas, and you would report into the Managing Director.
You will have a portable book of contacts in the residential development agency world and have experience of purchasing land for development, preferably retirement living or care home sites or simiar, in the West & South Midlands.
You will work closely with the internal team and external consultants to successfully manage the projects through the acquisition cycle.
You will have a proven acquisition record and have worked for either a retirement living developer house builder, housing association or development consultancy.
On offer is a salary of £90,000 – £115,000, with package and bonuses.
· Degree qualified (ideally property or construction related)
· Experience working for a retirement developer, house builder, housing association or development consultancy
· A proven track record of buying land in Warwickshire, Birmingham, Worcestershire and the wider West & South Midlands.
· Demonstratable history of buying sites suitable for retirement living projects.
· understanding of managing developments through the planning application and appeal process.