We are working with a privately owned property developer who are looking to strengthen the team with a Land Director, who will also be the Managing Director Designate. The role is based in Hertfordshire and on offer is a salary of £90k – £110k plus package.
You will be an experienced land professional with a proven track record in securing your own deals, and also leading a land team in hitting acquisition targets. Key to this role is the scalability and desire to progress your career to Managing Director level.
My client have an MD in place, who is due to retire over the next few months. He is remaining on board to bed the Land Director in and to also teach / upskill them in other areas of the business and general business management skills, ready to take over the role full-time.
– Proven land acquisition skills
– Experience leading a successful team
– The desire and ability to develop yourself to become an MD
– The ability to liaise with many different departments and stakeholders to ensure success.
– Solid track record showing longevity in roles